Indoor Air Quality
Concerned With Indoor Air Quality?
AC&R Services has the solution: Our Duct Cleaning Service!
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems have been shown to act as a source for a variety of contaminants that have the potential to affect your health. The removal of these contaminants should be considered essential in an overall plan to improve indoor air quality.
We handle all types of indoor air cleaning, including:
- Duct Cleaning
- Air Cleaning Filters
When Should You Consider Duct Cleaning?
- Every 5 to 10 years, depending on your system
- If you have smokers in the household
- If you have pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander
- If you have had water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- If you have people in your household with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in a number of indoor air pollutants in the home's HVAC system
- After home renovations or remodeling
- Prior to occupancy of a new home
In addition... Research by the U.S. EPA has demonstrated that HVAC system cleaning may allow systems to run more efficiently by removing debris from sensitive mechanical components. Clean efficient systems are less likely to breakdown, have a longer life span and generally operate more effectively than dirty systems.